Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Halloween Goodies

I just love the HALLOWEEN season!  I don't mean all the mean spirited trick and mayhem that some few psycho's who use the season as an excuse for their criminal activities.  What I love about it is all the fun and silliness that goes with dressing up and decorating.  It is a chance for those to shy the rest of the year to embarrass themselves in public to throw caution to the wind!  And for those of us who cannot help but let our freak flags fly all year long, well, we just love all the extra company!!!!  So this year I joined in a Halloween Tablerunner Swap and this is what I made for my partner.  I am happy to say that it was quite a success in it's new home!  
  
I also sent her this fun tote.  I used decorative stitches on the handles and below the top band.  I used glow-in-the-dark thread for these stitches so the first time she uses it at night she will get a fun surprise!  It was quite hard to part with this tote.  I just love that kooky witches shoes fabric!
And look who got in on the fall decorating !!
Coming soon is the WICKED bloghop!  So tune in and be ready for some really cool Halloweeny goodies!! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi!!! Those are too cute!!!! I love Halloween too!!!! So fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I could choose which of these I like best - I love them both! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sew sweet treats! What bright and happy gifts for your swap partner ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete